Bush?

Cody
Cody's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bush?

I for one think Bush is by far the worse president this country has had thus far. He has ties with economic scandals such as Enron and Kenneth Lay. And not to mention he helped set up tax shelters in the caymans and other tropical islands which let the multi-millionaires of Enron and other companies avoid paying taxes. infact, they didnt pay taxes in 4 out of their last 5 years at Enron.
and in the process he has not only put this country lower in debt then it has ever been in history, but also screwed the middle and lower class out of money that is rightfully theirs.

EXAMPLE: The Estate Tax, which Bush got rid of, which said that in order to inherit a parents money and land and whatnot the benefactor must pay the government a cetain percentage, now, this may be bad for lower class farmers who do not have alot of money, and may have to sell the farm in order to pay the tax.
(heres the kicker) THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY RECORD OF SOMEONE HAVING TO SELL THE FARM IN ORDER TO PAY THE STATE TAX!

now, lets look at this from the other side of the spectrum: the upper class (who would have to pay much much more than the lower class farmer, which in turn would have fueled the economy) now dont have to pay anything, thus trickling even more money into their pockets.

now, if this isnt a bad president, i dont know what is.

KimTheFaerieFreak
KimTheFaerieFreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
True. He is against who I

True.
He is against who I am. He won't give homosexuals the proper rights to marry. How does it affect him? And he says it immoral. How is it immoral to love someone.

Very sorry. Every single thing I have posted today came out shitty.

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
What do you think I just

What do you think I just did. I think he is a bad president because he is against who I am. Also "Herbert Hoover triggered the Great Depression, but he didn't invade another nation on false pretenses, authorize torture of prisoners, or try to stack the courts. Franklin Roosevelt did try to stack the courts but Congress said "no" and he said "OK," and went on the save the world from fascism and secure the lives of America's elderly by creating Social Security -- which Bush now wants to subvert."

He has caused problems to so many people, not only in this country but in others as well.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
sorry about that, i didnt

sorry about that, i didnt see my post come up, i didnt realize there was a second page. on the homosexuality thing. I think that really, even if he would allow it , it would piss off a good majority of the country. sometimes it is not his choice on that sort of thing. and what he is doing is viewed as bad by you, but by others it is viewed as good. Why do you think they view it as good?

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
why do I think they veiw it

why do I think they veiw it as good? Because a lot of people in the country are catholic or whatever and there religion says its bad. Or they think that it will lead to preposterous things like marrying animals or multiple people at once. which it can't seeing as animals can't sign a marraige agreement, and has no legal standing. And marraige is about monogamy not polygamy.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
i was talking about

i was talking about everything not just the gay marraige. and you should realize if he does something that over half the country dislikes it will ruin him, right?

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
so? not giving rights to

so? not giving rights to people is still wrong, no matter what the rest of the country thinks. So he will do something immoral because people won't like him for it? bullshit. I don't care if people don't like what he does. I care if he is doing something that negativly affects people.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
If he was to allow gay

If he was to allow gay marriage, it would prevent him from doing more important things because people dont like him. it is not like he is preventing loving people of the same sex, just marraige. now if people hated him for allowing it, next time a racial issue pops up or something. they will hate him still. and he wouldnt be able to stop it

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
So what? This personally

So what? This personally affects a lot of people. Including me. So I can hate him if I please. So he can totally ruin something that I want, and should have the right to do, but can't do? Yeah justice for all? Nope not here. It should be justice for all, unless I don't like you, or who you are.

blood pig
blood pig's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think the ban against same

I think the ban against same sex marriage is bullshit.
i've posted this before, this is a video all over tv where i live
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sy4a6kXpRls

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
wow. And it really is a

wow.

And it really is a shitty law. The law should be about changing the law and making it legal

Bryan T
Bryan T's picture
User is offlineOffline
Go to the blogs and read the

Go to the blogs and read the Gay marriage thing there i proved the point why gay marriage wont be allowed for a long time.

blood pig
blood pig's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm sure eventually it'll be

I'm sure eventually it'll be legalized. It'd be nice to have an Atheist in office. I wonder what would all change.

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I should be president No,

I should be president
No, the country would die. I would never go to war, or fight. I don't like confrontation.
But I think having an athiest in office is just what this country could use.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
pure justice does not exist

pure justice does not exist simply because people have different views on justice. i forget what poet and philosopher said this, but "freedom exists in a cage"

Bryan T
Bryan T's picture
User is offlineOffline
I dread the day a women is

I dread the day a women is president. Dont go at me with this one but this is what would happen...

More fighting and less wars.

Thats exactly what will happen unless its Condaliza Rice lol she is way to manly.

Anyway The next presidnets first term is going to be hard thanks to the moron that is bush. I hope HIllary runs and wins i know im voting for her if she does.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
I myself am a bit skeptic on

I myself am a bit skeptic on the subject, but only because most women i know in person are not the strongest people when it comes to the mind

blood pig
blood pig's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ha! I can't even imagine a

Ha! I can't even imagine a female president.
I mean seriously, too many chicks give in under pressure, so what the shit would happen if something like that happened haha.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
I see where you are coming

I see where you are coming from, i kinda agree, it all depends on the chick i guess

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I would be the WORST

I would be the WORST president ever.

We always joke that my friend tash should be president. She's a girl, no moustache (most of the past presidents had them), Wiccan, and is like filipino. Oh and she's a lesbian.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
I dont know who would be a

I dont know who would be a good president because it is alot of stress and you dont know how people really are until you see them under stress

blood pig
blood pig's picture
User is offlineOffline
If there's a strong chick

If there's a strong chick out there that can make the choices they need without being a whiney bitch then i'm all for it.
And I have a wiccan friend and i think it's a huge joke

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
ha i agree there, the

ha i agree there, the problem is i have NEVER met a girl like that

blood pig
blood pig's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm the only chick I know

I'm the only chick I know that can't crush under pressure.
Which is why my friends love me :)
when we get into shit with police they know my mouths shut.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
ha, i talk police out of

ha, i talk police out of getting me in trouble :)

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I don't crack under

I don't crack under pressure. definatly not in real life. I am a total bitch and will argue my ass off to everyone!

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
hahaha ok, that is cool.

hahaha ok, that is cool. dont say you are a total bitch though, just stubborn as hell. like me :)

blood pig
blood pig's picture
User is offlineOffline
dfafde

[quote=Greg]ha, i talk police out of getting me in trouble :)[/quote]
Same.
That or, if it'll save my friends asses, i'll just take full blame.

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I am definatly stubborn

I am definatly stubborn

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am very very stubborn.

I am very very stubborn. Unless you give me amazing proof my mind DOES NOT change in the slightest

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
Nope. I am VERY strong in my

Nope. I am VERY strong in my beliefs. my very lous opinonated mouth gets me in trouble a lot

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
same here, much trouble on

same here, much trouble on my end. I had a trivia question in bio that i didnt know, which pissed me off. so in front of the whole class i said DAMN really loud and got in trouble.

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
That happened to me in

That happened to me in challenge math in 6th grade. I got really pissed off because the teacher called me bizzar, and then I couldn't figure out something about the stupid linear equation and I yelled 'DAMNIT I HATE THIS CLASS!' super loud. The teacher already hated me because he had me for challenge english in 5th grade. and he told me I was being a disturbence and that I should drop the class, if I didn't want to learn I was a waste of his time. Even though he spent the first 15 minutes of class talking about his suicidal goldfish. And the homicidal one too.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
that is awkward. a homocidal

that is awkward. a homocidal goldfish... well anyhooo. why did you sign off of aim?

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I didn't even notice I did.

I didn't even notice I did. Told you, my computer hates me

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
ha sometimes mine messes up

ha sometimes mine messes up also, so i have to restart the comp. it really throws me off

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
it hates me

it hates me

AgnosticAtheist1
AgnosticAtheist1's picture
User is offlineOffline
Meh, there is VERY little

Meh, there is VERY little evidence. They say the building should not have fallen, but do they give any equations to back it up? No. Steel holding up the building melts at 2750. However, it does not HAVE to melt to collapse. Steel loses about half of its strength at 1100, and Jet fuel burns in between 800 and 1500. The reason this happens is that steel expands at both ends, leaving the middle thinner, more likely to warp or bend, and once the buildings structure is imbalanced, it collapses. This added pressure on the next levels creates even more warping, so all that is necessary for a complete collapse at such temperatures is a little warping.

Jet fuel in the amount of a half full airplane melts in about 10 minutes. We can assume that having flown for some time, they were less than half full, but regardless, the fire burned for longer than ten minutes. Why? Because there were other things in the building which qualify as fuel.

I don't know whether the plane is bigger or smaller than the side, but if it were bigger, the collapse is obviously imminent. If smaller, the inner structural supports would be demolished, leaving just the outer ones holding it up. If you've ever build something and not put medial supports, you will notice that the outer supports sag outwards at the middle, and eventually, the roof collapses to the floor. This creates the 'explosions' which people observed, as the compressed air was shot out.

The claims that the Pentagon has no hole in it like a plane is equally misquided. When something like a plane hits a building, it does not leave an imprint of the exact shape, for the same reason that, if you hurl a person out a window, or a melon at a ground, the structural integrity is not hurt at those specific points, but spread out. Therefore, something very small in surface area of contact, such as the fuselage, would enter the building, breaking the wall, having a lot of mass ocncentrated in a small point. However, airplane metal, including the wings, is relatively lightweight(it flies), and is very spread out, so a plane hitting a large object would more than likely break off.

-There is no sin save faith

AgnosticAtheist1
User is offlineOffline
Shockingly enough, we have

Shockingly enough, we have laws other than the constitution. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by 'bound under the constitution'. He's protected by the various amendments, as you state later. I'm not sure if teachers qualify as guardians? But just because it's not in the constitution doens't mean it's legal.

AgnosticAtheist1
User is offlineOffline
Actually, the demolition

Actually, the demolition expert who was cited claims to have been misquoted...

I've already gone over the explosion. It was compressed air.

The debris was mostly cleared up. As stated before, when the firemen first arrived, what do you think their first thoughts were? Look at all this wreckage!! let's stand here for a few hours while we wait for the media! OR, 'let's get to work doing our job'

I've gone over the hole in my prior post.

France, as a country is on our side. They may have people who disagree with our policies, but then again, as many as half of Americans disagree with what America is doing. Does that make them, in turn, anti-american?

The government cannot do WHATEVER they want under the Patriot Act. While the Patriot Act(in my opinion) is a great infringement upon natural rights, it does not give the government a blank check for power.

Fine, find it for me. Not a google result. The ACTUAL text, of the Partiot Act

I'm not sure if you're aware, but there are many words in the English language which are spelled differently, pronounced alike, but mean entirely different things. If I'm correct, they are known as homophones. I think you've managed to mistake all the possible homophones with their counterparts. It's 'plane'. A movie about snakes on a field would simply be boring, not boring and stupid, like the actual movie. Beyond that, your spelling and grammar throughout this post is atrocious. I think you invented some new words. This is not an invitation for you to search through all my posts looking for a spelling error. I can guarantee that there are some, but that they are few, and far between. Your entire post, not only presenting many things which aren't true or are misrepresented, is simply a bother to read, and comes off more as an immature rant than an actual argument.

Toxicat
Toxicat's picture
User is offlineOffline
This will make you

This will make you laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CWg9y96OR8

Bush isn't my favorite person in the world, but man, what a funny guy. ROFL

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
hahahaha goood old bush. you

hahahaha goood old bush. you can tell he is a family man there

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
lucky us. We get a president

lucky us. We get a president who makes fun of the blind.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
hmm, who hasnt made fun of

hmm, who hasnt made fun of the blind? he is not perfect. he was raised on a ranch after all. you cant expect him to watch his mouth all of the time

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I haven't made fun of the

I haven't made fun of the blind.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
you probably have. everyone

you probably have. everyone has in there own way.

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I really never have. I know

I really never have. I know multiple people who are blind, or are near blind. I'm a good kid. I only make fun of people for there stupidity....or their clothes.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
laughed at jokes? when you

laughed at jokes? when you were little never laughed and asked mommy what he was doing? i think you had to have at least once. the chances are that you havent are so incredibly slim. but even so, he was raised in a different community

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I was rased with a bunch of

I was rased with a bunch of desgusting red-necks. And I guess I'm just a better person that stupid bush.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey, he is a smart man, that

hey, he is a smart man, that you cant deny. I mean, to become president you do have to be smart. even if they seem that they arent.

KimTheFaerieFreak
User is offlineOffline
I didn't say I was smarter.

I didn't say I was smarter. {which I think is true. I mean seriously, I'm me} I said I was just better. And I would like to note I am also cooler. And way prettier than him.