Just say yes.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Just say yes.

[url=http://www.positive.org/JustSayYes/index.html]Just Say Yes[/url]

I can't access that site, but I'm glad there's people like that out there. I absolutely couldn't stand the "Say NO!!!!!" "Sex before marriage is bad and evil and results in teen pregnancies" bullshit they were spreading around in Health class last semester. We even got a booklet that had a pledge to avoid sex before marriage (I wrote a nice, clean "Fuck you" in the signature space).

Hrkman
User is offlineOffline
I see nothing wrong with

I see nothing wrong with pre-marital sex, for any religious, legal, or moral reasons, but I just personally don't think I would engage in it. I do, though, believe that it is ok and shouldn't be shunned.

Joe
Joe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pretty interesting website

Pretty interesting website you have there :)  

Noor
User is offlineOffline
It isn't my website. But I

It isn't my website. :P But I do support those guys, whoever they are.

shasocastris
User is offlineOffline
I like this site. I

I like this site. I personally think religion repressing something so core to humans like sex is akin to saying we can't eat, although they do that too, on occasion... In my opinion, repressing something that must be done, like sex, and not discussing it thoroughly is a crime against humanity. I'd love to hang religion and let it dry for that fact alone, if nothing else. Everything else is icing on the cake (though the icing is most excellent, I must admit).

Cheers!

Kovash Tau'va!

per ardua ad astra

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

-Salvor Hardin, Foundation

HeliosOfTheSun
User is offlineOffline
Jesus said that sex before
God said that sex before marriage is evil... :) Since marriage is ACTUALLY more of a finicial benefit (ie Will, Accounts, Bills, etc), who cares if sex is performed before hand. By the way, divorce is at a all time low.... OF 50% PERCENT.

mig_killer2
User is offlineOffline
hooray now we can start

hooray now we can start giving our sexuality to others like candy :D

that's what the title sounds like

Aaron1212
Aaron1212's picture
User is offlineOffline
finally time for a "just say

finally time for a "just say yes" campaign suck it nancy lol

mig_killer2
User is offlineOffline
Aaron1212 wrote:finally time

[quote=Aaron1212]

finally time for a "just say yes" campaign suck it nancy lol

[/quote] I'm pretty sure mrs. reagan was campaigning against Drug use.

if you want to keep your cognitive faculties working correctly, it might be a good idea to not damage your brain cells by smoking, sniffing, drinking, eating, or injecting a myriad of illicit drugs.

Aaron1212
Aaron1212's picture
User is offlineOffline
it was a joke regarding her

it was a joke regarding her "just say no" campaign and i gurentee you if you asked her about sex outside of marrige she would more than likely say the same thing.

ohh and i dont do drugs alergic to cigs ,hate the taste of most alcohol and only tried weed once and didnt really care for it.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
mig_killer2 wrote:if you
[quote=mig_killer2]if you want to keep your cognitive faculties working correctly, it might be a good idea to not damage your brain cells by smoking, sniffing, drinking, eating, or injecting a myriad of illicit drugs.

[/quote] Actually, some of the most intellectual people I know also happen to be big on drugs and alcohol. I wouldn't recommend them for people with too few brain cells to lose, anyways.

mig_killer2
User is offlineOffline
Noor wrote:mig_killer2

[quote=Noor][quote=mig_killer2]if you want to keep your cognitive faculties working correctly, it might be a good idea to not damage your brain cells by smoking, sniffing, drinking, eating, or injecting a myriad of illicit drugs.

[/quote] Actually, some of the most intellectual people I know also happen to be big on drugs and alcohol. I wouldn't recommend them for people with too few brain cells to lose, anyways.[/quote] wierd cuz some of the most intellectual people I am aware of remained sober their entire lives (James Randi, Penn Jilette, etc.), or at least are very light on drugs (Carl Sagan, but it seems like the aforementioned figures have really engaged in the excesses of scientism) and most of the people whom I am aware of who are very prolific drug and alcohol users are  the dumbest hillbillies you will ever have the displeasure of encountering.

Aaron1212
Aaron1212's picture
User is offlineOffline
mig_killer2 wrote:Noor

[quote=mig_killer2]

[quote=Noor][quote=mig_killer2]if you want to keep your cognitive faculties working correctly, it might be a good idea to not damage your brain cells by smoking, sniffing, drinking, eating, or injecting a myriad of illicit drugs.

[/quote] Actually, some of the most intellectual people I know also happen to be big on drugs and alcohol. I wouldn't recommend them for people with too few brain cells to lose, anyways.[/quote] wierd cuz some of the most intellectual people I am aware of remained sober their entire lives (James Randi, Penn Jilette, etc.), or at least are very light on drugs (Carl Sagan, but it seems like the aforementioned figures have really engaged in the excesses of scientism) and most of the people whom I am aware of who are very prolific drug and alcohol users are  the dumbest hillbillies you will ever have the displeasure of encountering.

[/quote]

[quote=mig_killer2]

wierd cuz some of the most intellectual people I am aware of remained sober their entire lives (James Randi, Penn Jilette, etc.)[/quote]

I find that funny concidering both admited to useing drugs at one time in there life and penn jilette is even for drug law reform.

[quote=mig_killer2]

(Carl Sagan, but it seems like the aforementioned figures have really engaged in the excesses of scientism)[/quote]

i like how you use the word's "engaged in the excesses of scientism" like science is both bad for you and it is a religion.

[quote=mig_killer2]

most of the people whom I am aware of who are very prolific drug and alcohol users are  the dumbest hillbillies you will ever have the displeasure of encountering[/quote]

this statment is very true as most rednecks or "rural people" tend to drink large amounts of alcohol which kills lots of brain cells, use crystal meth which explains why many rednecks have terrible teeth. it's caused by a condition known as "meth mouth" but to correct you i belive noor may have been talking about people that use drugs such as cannabis and various psycotropic drugs such as LSD. many of these types of drugs have few if any documented negative effect's especually when used in moderation neither are LSD and cannabis very adictive. many people have noted the "mind expanding" effects of these drugs but i cannot prove that they do indeed expand the mind so im not even going to leave that open so u can make some sort of ignorant remark such as "dont tell me that hippie bullshit that LSD expands your mind ALL DRUGS ARE BAD CAUSE MY MOMMY TELLS ME THEY ARE!!1!!".