You know your intelligence is being fucked with when.....

Furyan
User is offlineOffline
You know your intelligence is being fucked with when.....

Taken from my blog at http://furyangankage.blogspot.com/ Feel free to add to the list

[b]I have decided to make a list of everything I find delusional about your religion, however not only will I mock Christianity, but Islam and catholicism its your turn as well.[/b]

1.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told Satan and demons exist

2.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told you will be dancing around some asshole's throne for all eternity

3.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told you will burn in a lake of fire for all eternity for not agreeing with a man made belief.

4.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told a non existent being called Satan tempts all of humanity.

5.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you see people speaking in tongues and claiming to have accept something called "The Holy Ghost"

6.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told "There is a Holy Ghost"

7.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told when you die you will have 40 virgins.

8.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told you will be judged and if your name is not in a book you will burn in hell for all eternity

9.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told there is an Anti-Christ coming.

10.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you must hold beads and pray to a fucking Mary statue for forgiveness of all your flaws.

11.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when Christians claim there God exist, but have no physical proof to back it up what so ever.

12.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told there is a fascist tyrant sitting on a throne in space called "God"

13.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told that the "Bible" is an absolute truth despite the obvious flaws and contradictions.

14.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when people pray for you just for not agreeing with their own beliefs.

15.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when people think "freewill" was a gift and we are the center of the universe.

16.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told the universe was made in 7 days.

17.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told there was a flood and God spared 1 family and had them gather every species on the planet onto a boat.

18.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you are told prayer can change anything

19.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you must pray 3 times a day to the north in a ridiculous chant.

20.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when are told there will be an end times.

21.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with when Christians tell you about prophecy s that have never been fulfilled and have no proof of what so ever.

22.) You know your intelligence is being fucked with every time you chant "Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with me."

The below submited one of my atheist comrades Hambydammit from the Rational Response Squad

*You know your intelligence is being fucked with when someone pulls Pascal's Wager on you for the fifth time in six arguments.

*You know your intelligence is being fucked with when someone claims that Einstein was a Christian

*You know your intelligence is being fucked with when anyone uses the words "War on Christmas" -- and they're serious.

*You know your intelligence is being fucked with when the president says God told him to kill people with bombs.

*You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you have videotape footage of the president saying two contradictory things, and he still has the balls to say he didn't lie.

*You know your intelligence is being fucked with when someone seriously proposes that you include creationism in a textbook... Any textbook.

*You know your intelligence is being fucked with when someone asks you to believe that Iran is the real enemy now.

*You know your intelligence is being fucked with when someone tells you that God needs 10% of your money, as if he couldn't figure out how to do shit himself... he is god, after all.

That is all I can think of for now, and as an added note.

[i]Spider-Venom (Dave) says:
You've commited the only unrepentable sin, blasphemy against the Holy Ghost[/i]

Yes I did! I have a total and utter disrespect for your beliefs. So yes I will urinate all over your non existent holy spirit as much as I want, you got a problem with that?

Noor
User is offlineOffline
You know your intelligence

You know your intelligence is being fucked with when you see church signboards saying, "We got a lifeguard who walks on water".