Noor
User is offlineOffline
This one is probably worse -

This one is probably worse - http://www.pleaseconvinceme.org

debaser
debaser's picture
User is offlineOffline
i have to say that website

i have to say that website makes me laugh more than it scares me.
sure, its frightening to think that anyone could think this way, but i couldnt help but just laugh.

icraveexcitement
icraveexcitement's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Public Schools are Evil"

Did anyone read from the "Public Schools are Evil" section? What a load of crap. It makes me laugh. They called students that go to public schools "heathens"!!! I'll have them know that in my [i]public[/i] school, I have not once learned about evolution, and if there's anything I've learned from my world history class, it was religion. So there, suck on that.

I've come to the conclusion about religion all on my own and from rational thinking.

Zhwazi
Zhwazi's picture
User is offlineOffline
Public schools are evil for

Public schools are evil for other reasons.

JoshHickman
JoshHickman's picture
User is offlineOffline
True nough. Schools are

True nough. Schools are completely ineffective too, so even if it was okay to take everyone's money by force and have the government intrude on private business territory, they are wasting the money and destroying the market. Hard to compete with free.

But I digress...

Zhwazi
Zhwazi's picture
User is offlineOffline
JoshHickman wrote:Hard to

[quote=JoshHickman]Hard to compete with free.[/quote]
TINSTAAFL.

JoshHickman
JoshHickman's picture
User is offlineOffline
What does that mean?

What does that mean?

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
there is no such thing as a

there is no such thing as a free lunch

marrydavidson101
User is offlineOffline
000-331perfectly, in an
000-331perfectly, in an eternity of being forced to live in a negative realm of pain and suffering, where the rules of that suffering is inflicted on you by God’s desire, and then created everything which could ever cause you to sin and told you to have fun… This God loves you!000-973perfectly, in an eternity of being forced to live in a negative realm of pain and suffering, where the rules of that suffering is inflicted on you by God’s desire, and then created everything which could ever cause you to sin and told you to have fun… This God loves you!JN0-141perfectly, in an eternity of being forced to live in a negative realm of pain and suffering, where the rules of that suffering is inflicted on you by God’s desire, and then created everything which could ever cause you to sin and told you to have fun… This God loves you!JN0-532