Read before banning please.....

Tedy
User is offlineOffline
Read before banning please.....

WTF is your problem?
Please here me out... you call yourselves 'freethinkers'?

I am not a liar... i am an atheist, i most certainly do not believe in 'god'.
If i was a theist then i would not have bothered re-joining.. i was actualy enjoying having that debate...
As 'noor' pointed out *unless hes a nihilist or something like that* i am a nihilist.. and i do have radical views for an atheist/agnostic hence the views on morality and the link to the wiki articles..
You are all to quick to assume, and you should have at least consulted me before banning....
Those are sincerly my views as an atheist... There was nothing within the article pointing that i disagreed with atheism.. i simply disagree with the view that alot of atheists have regarding morality.. but i didnt mention that i thought there was a God... Yes it did seem as though i was posing as a theist.. as it seemed i was pointing out the negatives of atheism; However i think atheism isn't the most positive thing in the world (hence being a nihilist as well) but it is the truth..

Here is my myspace addy.. of which the profile clearly states that i am atheist.. not that it will convince you.. [url=http://www.myspace.com/edy_b]myspace[/url]

I would apreciate it if you considered what i have said and did not ban me for the THIRD time.
Ed.

Tedy
User is offlineOffline
bonus points for going on my

bonus points for going on my pictures and seeing the one of me with some christians in my town, as i take the piss and let them 'bring me to the lord'...

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tedy wrote:Please here me

[quote=Tedy]Please here me out... you call yourselves 'freethinkers'?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]Those are sincerly my views as an atheist... There was nothing within the article pointing that i disagreed with atheism.. i simply disagree with the view that alot of atheists have regarding morality.. but i didnt mention that i thought there was a God... Yes it did seem as though i was posing as a theist.. as it seemed i was pointing out the negatives of atheism;[/quote]

You're wondering where do we get our morals from? [url=http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2007/03/22/science-morality.html]Read here[/url].

[quote]However i think atheism isn't the most positive thing in the world (hence being a nihilist as well) but it is the truth..[/quote]

Do you think Theism is the truth?

[quote]Here is my myspace addy.. of which the profile clearly states that i am atheist.. not that it will convince you.. myspace[/quote]

Oh yeah, that's reliable. :o

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Tedy wrote:bonus points for

[quote=Tedy]bonus points for going on my pictures and seeing the one of me with some christians in my town, as i take the piss and let them 'bring me to the lord'...[/quote]

Doesn't prove anything.

Tedy
User is offlineOffline
Quote:You're wondering where

[quote]You're wondering where do we get our morals from? [url=http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2007/03/22/science-morality.html]Read here[/url].[/quote]

interesting..

[quote]Do you think Theism is the truth?[/quote]

why is this question relevant? ofcourse i don't..

Would i really have gone to all that trouble of making a myspace.. with a picture of me taking the pis with some preachers.. just to get back onto this website to criticise atheists...

You gonna ban me then?

Tedy
User is offlineOffline
You can't really say you

You can't really say you have any proof..
i was pointing out logical imperfections (in my opinion) of some of the views that SOME atheists hold...
I have done more to proove that i am an atheist than you have done to proove otherwise..

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Tedy wrote:why is this

[quote=Tedy]why is this question relevant? ofcourse i don't..

Would i really have gone to all that trouble of making a myspace.. with a picture of me taking the pis with some preachers.. just to get back onto this website to criticise atheists...

You gonna ban me then?
[/quote]

Please, I've had theists make blogspot accounts and pretend to be me.

So yes, it's likely that theists would do this. And I've seen it happen numerous times.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Tedy wrote:You can't really

[quote=Tedy]You can't really say you have any proof..
i was pointing out logical imperfections (in my opinion) of some of the views that SOME atheists hold...
I have done more to proove that i am an atheist than you have done to proove otherwise..[/quote]

Honestly, people actually thought you were a theist.

Tedy
User is offlineOffline
It, should be obvious that i

It, should be obvious that i am not a theist...
can't you just not ban me.. and let me voice my argument.. and then you can look at it properly and see that it is logical criticism not the criticism of a theist...

Tedy
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Honestly, people

[quote]Honestly, people actually thought you were a theist.[/quote]

Well i can see why... but there should be room on these forums for people who are atheist AND nihilistic... and therefore are perfectly free to hold the views that i voiced...

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Tedy wrote:It, should be

[quote=Tedy]It, should be obvious that i am not a theist...[/quote]

It's [url=http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/6321]not[/url].

[quote]can't you just not ban me.. and let me voice my argument.. and then you can look at it properly and see that it is logical criticism not the criticism of a theist...
[/quote]

We would've done an IP ban, but we chose not to. You're still here. And if you want don't be banned and start some arguments, then move on to the other threads.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Tedy wrote:Quote:Honestly,

[quote=Tedy][quote]Honestly, people actually thought you were a theist.[/quote]

Well i can see why... but there should be room on these forums for people who are atheist AND nihilistic... and therefore are perfectly free to hold the views that i voiced... [/quote]

Dude, just let it go and move on.

You can start [url=http://www.freethinkingteens.com/forum]here[/url].

Tedy
User is offlineOffline
Thnx.. I can't believe so

Thnx..
I can't believe so many people on that website you linked to were so doubting..
I sound like some kind of uptight freak now hah.. never the less cheers...

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Ok, we at FTT have decided

Ok, we at FTT have decided to let you post here.

Congrats!