Really no proof...

caltraskoo
User is offlineOffline
Really no proof...

I have recently converted to Agnostic from Christianity due to unanswered questions. There is simply too many questions. I think that there is no evidence that Atheism existed, while there is a tiny piece of evidence that christianity may be true ( Only the time period) I basically believe that Atheism even if a world can be made out of nothing ness or a big bang, could the world survive for this long under theroies of evolution? I don't really see myself changed from my grandparents, I don't see myself with better improvements or anything. Also, if creating a human out of nothingness is possible...how come all we can do is make amino acids and consider ourselves near perfection of human being?

This is just my 2 cents, I am just raising questions, I am not pro-christian/atheism/religon or really anything. I just would like to get answers for questions that don't seem to have a solution.......

May I find the meaning of life before I die

Another thing, judging that the first person who started this was in 2007 I am aware I am/maybe necro-posting, I really couldn't care less as I would like my thoughts to be put on record.