Crowds Pray To Frozen Virgin Mary In Store Freezer

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Crowds Pray To Frozen Virgin Mary In Store Freezer

I saw it at the other forum.

Lmao!

http://www.local6.com/spotlight/10752253/detail.html

Crowds Pray To Frozen Virgin Mary In Store Freezer.

An ice formation inside a Morton, Texas, grocery store's freezer is prompting tears from people who see it and has apparently answered the prayers of some visitors, according to a Local 6 News report.

Morton Thrifty Foods employee Alma Avalos said when she went to the back she noticed that some drops of water from the ceiling had frozen.

As more and more people began to hear about the Virgin Mary, they started traveling in droves to see the ice.

Some people cried when they spotted the ice and others said it answered their prayers.

"I had a lump in my breast and yesterday when I went home it disappeared," a woman said. "I don't have it no more."

Others said they believe the ice formation is the real thing.

"There are some really Catholic people that really cherish her and they really know it's her and stuff like that and they are really amazed," visitor Stephanie Santos said.

Workers at Morton Thrifty Foods said they will keep the Virgin Mary in the freezer.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story .
http://www.local6.com/spotlight/10752253/detail.html

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hahahaha "I don't have it

Hahahaha

"I don't have it no more."

I love this line! Me papy did learned me! Lol

[quote]Others said they believe the ice formation is the real thing.[/quote]

I watched a penn and teller on religious icons... Honestly people are just looking for hope *sigh*

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I see shapes of animals in

I see shapes of animals in the clouds all the time - I suppose they're signs from the almighty animal gods.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haha, you obviously dont

Haha, you obviously dont have the gift of cloud divining - they are obviously telling you to hunt bunys

I see the great allah in blue skys... the clouds are afraid to draw him so of course when there are no clouds - I am seeing allah (or the Holy Spook)

patches
patches's picture
User is offlineOffline
How goog do you think that

How goog do you think that place's business got since that started?

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would bet that if they

I would bet that if they charged people to see the lump of solid water... then they would proably be pretty rich

I would love to own a religious artifact... or better yet city!

If I owned mecca... pshew! I would soooo love to own mecca... be all like "stop the terrorism or building no2 gets it!"

JoshHickman
JoshHickman's picture
User is offlineOffline
It isn't a good idea to

It isn't a good idea to negotiate with terrorists, so I don't know why they would speak with you.

Think about it.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wouldnt negotiate... more

I wouldnt negotiate... more like threaten. If the terrorists killed someone then i would bomb a building... just wait till mecca was down!

JoshHickman
JoshHickman's picture
User is offlineOffline
The meaning of my statement

The meaning of my statement is that you would be a terrorist.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
I guess, but I wouldn't kill

I guess, but I wouldn't kill people (and if I owned it then i would have (i think) the right to demolish it)

HeliosOfTheSun
User is offlineOffline
She's the Ice Queen. I could

She's the Ice Queen.

I could make a crying Mary and charge her to the public, I could make millions. Who wants in? Christianty; one man's religion, another man's Swiss back account.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think that if you could

I think that if you could somehow make jesus cry that you would make more... and I want in, but I don't know how i could help contribute

HeliosOfTheSun
User is offlineOffline
Guruite wrote:I think that

[quote=Guruite]I think that if you could somehow make jesus cry that you would make more... and I want in, but I don't know how i could help contribute[/quote]

You can make a hallow Jesus statue. And I'll make a water pipe through its body and make the crying process.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
If he could cry wine, blood,

If he could cry wine, blood, gas, oil, or semen we could make millions... we could say that he was sad that the pope diddnt like birthcontrol (or that he liked that the pope diddnt like birth control) or that bush went to war for oil (and blood and wine are always good)

IT would be even better if it alternated... one day it was blood, the next wind and so on...

Hmm, I think that they sell hollow jesus statues... and i have not taken woodshop or even an origami class... i doubt i would make a very good jesus (he would come out looking like the FSM)

HeliosOfTheSun
User is offlineOffline
Jesus, FSM, etc. All the

Jesus, FSM, etc. All the same, the Protestants will find a way to worship it.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
hmmm, make a hand booklet on

hmmm, make a hand booklet on how to scheme your way through religious cons. hahaha

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if someone has ever

I wonder if someone has ever drugged the sacrament... haha then robbed the congregation after they all passed out... hmm

HeliosOfTheSun
User is offlineOffline
That... Would be absolutly

That... Would be absolutly hiliarous. I'd personally would do it, I mean jail aint my problem, the Christains duck-tapping bombs to themselves and running into Angola Parish Jail to kill me is my problem.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
I doubt that would happen

I doubt that would happen (but I had this funny image of you in jail clothes scream while a naked christian with one stick of dynamite runs down the rows of jail cells and hugs your bars just before his own sweat puts out the fuse)

HeliosOfTheSun
User is offlineOffline
:July 22nd 2009: 3:00am Love

:July 22nd 2009:
3:00am

[i]Love Jesus![/i]

[b]:Prision Wall is blown:[/b]

[i]Love Jesus![/i]

[b]:Cell door expoldes:[/b]

[i]Love Jesus![/i]

3:10am