Amazing Website

Hrkman
User is offlineOffline
Amazing Website

Hey everyone, I'm new around here, and a proud atheist.

I found the most amazing website ever for reading about Atheism. This man is a genius when it comes to writing and atheism, and has tons of essays on diverse topics. I just thought it would be great for him to get some more popularity, seeing as he is a manifestation of pure genius XD

anyways, here's the link:

http://www.ebonmusings.org/atheism/index.html

He also has a page on evolution, but I haven't gone in depth on that one. I've read a bunch of his Atheism ones. My favorites include:

All Possible Worlds
The Necessity of Atheism
A Ghost in the Machine
Infinite Punishment for Finite Sins

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I got my friend hooked on em already, and I will continue reading more. Make sure you have some time before starting em too, because they're pretty long.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the board! I

Welcome to the board!

I heard about Ebon Musings a long time ago, but never got around to reading much.

Hrkman
User is offlineOffline
I would suggest it, It's

I would suggest it, It's brilliant. It's hard to convince most people to read it due to it's length though.

Thanks for the welcome too.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
No probs.

No probs.

TBH I don't read much, but I'm adding it on my Resources list in the debate forum.

Edit: Hey, that's the guy behind the Daylight Atheism blog, I used to read that in the past.

Hrkman
User is offlineOffline
I never really got into his

I never really got into his blog, but I suppose I should check it out since I like his essays so much.

Daylight Atheism you say? I'll check that out later today.