Philosophical Health

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Philosophical Health

Hey, I found this website [url=http://]http://www.philosophersnet.com/games/check.htm[/url] it dosent test your belefs but it does check how consistite they are.

On my first time I got a 13% error, one was on the environment and the other on art. I reread the questions and found that I had marked the wrong answers... so I just changed them and got a 0% Woot!

Soo, are you holding a consistint set of belefs? (haha *sounds dramatic*)

mikeh0303
User is offlineOffline
i just did it and god 13%

i just did it and got 13% too is that good?

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
it is better than average

it is better than average but it means that you have to do some really tricky reasoning or change one of your answers

0% is the best and 100% is the worst...

I reread the questions and found that i had misunderstood the point slightly (which changed my answer..)

patches
patches's picture
User is offlineOffline
Alot of the question were

Alot of the question were too wordy. Some of them could have worked toward agree and disagree. I got a 13% too, btw.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow, it must be a lucky

Wow, it must be a lucky number! And, yes the website has a couple of dumb quizzes to take... just another way to pass the time

the questions, in addition to being wordy, are not entirely clear (at least in other quizzes)

patches
patches's picture
User is offlineOffline
Most of the questions it

Most of the questions it asked could have had too many exceptions.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I got a 20%, so I guess that

I got a 20%, so I guess that means my beliefs are a bit more inconsistent. Maybe you guys got a 13% because 13 is unlucky...:D

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
NO! I realized why my score

NO! I realized why my score was 13%... it was becasue of the Chi of the room (I moved my monitor, my chair, and my pyrimid of diet coke cans and all is well!)

toaaj42
User is offlineOffline
I scored: Tension Quotient =

I scored: Tension Quotient = 13%

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Whoooo! I got a 0% this

Whoooo! I got a 0% this time! :D

Guess my beliefs have changed quite a bit these few months but they're perfectly consistent now.