Bush and Christianity

codysterner
codysterner's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bush and Christianity

Why are most republican’s christian, and why do they all believe in bush, war, and violence. What is it about this stereo type that they all must fit in to? And people who have things like “not of this world” on there cars, and that fish. I mean you can have your religion, but stop putting it on your car.

highraven
highraven's picture
User is offlineOffline
well i am republican but i

well i am republican but i would actully vote more on the issue. so I guess im more independent but they push religion on us. heck I was very religious and I never pushed in on anyone. Everyone has a right to be themselves!

asbsilver15
asbsilver15's picture
User is offlineOffline
Look at the dollar

Look at the dollar bill..."in god we trust"...and the pledge to the flag...just not right

JoshHickman
JoshHickman's picture
User is offlineOffline
Republicans are or pretend

Republicans are or pretend to be religious because that way they can secure the religious base. I do not think it has anything to do with what they have as a platform. If you look at any particular issue on any platform, no none religious party, including Republicans, is any more 'Christian' than any other. The defining factor is PR. I think we can all agree that the Democrats in America need to kick it up in that department, because it would be so easy to throw the rhetoric right back at them. But they don't. Whatever.

UltraWill
UltraWill's picture
User is offlineOffline
JoshHickman

[quote=JoshHickman]Republicans are or pretend to be religious because that way they can secure the religious base. I do not think it has anything to do with what they have as a platform. If you look at any particular issue on any platform, no none religious party, including Republicans, is any more 'Christian' than any other. The defining factor is PR. I think we can all agree that the Democrats in America need to kick it up in that department, because it would be so easy to throw the rhetoric right back at them. But they don't. Whatever.[/quote]
You're a smart fella. Thanks for typing what I was going to.