Pictures Between Network Sites Merged

Mr. XC
User is offlineOffline
Pictures Between Network Sites Merged

On 4/6/2008, I merged the code for teens.rationalresponders.com and www.rationalresponders.com together to help reduce duplication of effort when we upgrade the websites and fix bugs.  Due to the merge, the picture that you upload will work on both sites.  If you have a picture on both websites, the picture on www.rationalresponders.com was used.  If you prefer the picture that you had at  teens.rationalresponders.com, you will need to upload it again.

To get your teens.rationalresponders.com picture using Firefox, right click on your  www.rationalresponders.com picture, select "View Image."  In the address bar, replace "sites/www.rationalresponders.com" with "sites/teens.rationalresponders.com" and press Enter or click the go button.  You can right click on that image to save it to your computer and re-upload it at your profile page.

If you encounter any bugs, let us know at:
http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/%5Bcatpath%5D/12728?page=2

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I'm not seeing any bugs so
I'm not seeing any bugs so far. But just wondering, where did the post count and user points disappear? And if I may offer a teeny suggestion, I'd really like to have a lighter theme option. The dark grey is kind of cluttering and gloomy to me. Just a little suggestion.

Mr. XC
User is offlineOffline
Theme update

I updated the theme to incorporate bug fixes from the main RRS site, such as the preview background color fix.

The post count and user points modules were disabled as part of the upgrade process, but they were left disabled after the upgrade mistakenly.  I enabled them.

We are working on new themes for subscribers.  We have a darker theme, a lighter theme, and the one we have now, which is somewhere in the middle. We may change the default theme for everyone to one of the new ones.  Not sure yet.  Here is a preview of the lighter theme:

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sunlampthemepreviewhz2.jpg

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Sounds awesome, I'm liking
Sounds awesome, I'm liking the lighter theme.