There are NO transitional fossils!

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
There are NO transitional fossils!

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I remember when I was

I remember when I was talking to a creationist and we were talking about the early fossils of caveman that resembled early apes, and she said, "that RESEMBLED but were NOT monkeys, were they?"

Urrrrrrrrrrrgh. Cretinists annoy the fuck out of me.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
I would have punched her in

I would have punched her in the throat.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Ouch. Think that's a little

Ouch. Think that's a little harsh.

Pro-government people annoy me far more and I tend to lose patience with them much more easily, but I don't think I'd harm even them. They're just deluded.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Creationists are stupid.

Creationists are stupid.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I agree. But it's not that

I agree. But it's not that much of their fault - they're just brainwashed and gullible to claims that make sense at first glance. I do think they are rather idiotic for not doing research on it before actually challenging evolution and making imbecile claims. I wouldn't actually take it out on the person though.

I'm one of the most fervently raging free-market anarchists, and I have a friend who is very strongly pro-State. Every single one of her claims seems to be coming from an automated stupid ideas generator, but I guess I've learned to control the urge to slap her and all. Works for me. :P

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
noor wrote:making imbecile

[quote=noor]making imbecile claims[/quote]

Like the Crocoduck?

Unfortunately, there was an 'evolutionist' that took Kirk's picture of the Crocoduck seriously. In fact, this "evolutionist" now rejects evolution.

There's a video about it on the Way of the Master YouTube channel.

He was probably just an actor though.

A washed up actor....like Kirk. (Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dissed!!!!!!)

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Yes, I know what you mean,

Yes, I know what you mean, but I wouldn't resort to violence against them even though their ignorance annoys me.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
RRS Jr. (aka Frank) is

RRS Jr. (aka Frank) is bothering me and using my name.

I should sue him for pretending to be me. Or at least have a fight. [url=http://www.ufc.com/]UFC style[/url].

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I'm ALL the way for suing

I'm ALL the way for suing him. Wouldn't recommend physical violence of any kind though, unless he does that to you.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
I bet Frank doesn't even

I bet Frank doesn't even have any money.

He is trying to make it sound like I think it's ok to rape people.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Yes, and that only shows his

Yes, and that only shows his low morale. No need to let it get to you that bad.

For one, when I tell people that I am an anarchist, they immediately get the idea of the violent anarchist who goes around shooting presidents. I don't blame it the person for having that opinion - but rather, I blame it on the media and such that gave the person a negative view of anarchy. Sure, it annoys the fuck out of me, but I tell myself that they're simply deluded. I don't let their ignorance affect me negatively.

Same with Frankypoo. Don't let his imbecility have a negative consequence on you. In fact, that's probably exactly what he wants. To piss us off.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
He makes us angry so we can

He makes us angry so we can say something bad and then he will say [i]"HAHA! I knew it!"[/i].

And then all of his readers are "convinced" that the claims he makes are true.

Sometimes I just want to say something. I would like to meet him in the boxing ring any day of the week.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Yep, exactly. He's doing it

Yep, exactly. He's doing it only to annoy us, so if we get annoyed that's exactly what he wants. I try my best not to get annoyed (which usually means avoiding his blog :P) and so he fails beautifully. Good for me, bad for him.

But if I allowed myself to get annoyed and all, that means he wins.

I'm very individualist anarchistic in my treatment of others. You mess with me, I'll do the same back to you. He lies about you, you have every right to go around spreading lies about him.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Meagan (Maragon) wants to

Meagan (Maragon) wants to debate Frank, but he don't have the balls.

Ok, I'm going to calm down.

And I'll hit the punching bag tomorrow.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Yep, I heard about that. I'd

Yep, I heard about that. I'd love to take him on in a debate myself. :P