All freethinkers are different, this person tells you what you are

FTT Management
User is offlineOffline
All freethinkers are different, this person tells you what you are

Her profile says Christian and 30 years old, you respond, and then feel free to alert her to this thread. The letter came to our myspace.

[quote]

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Nov 6 2006 11:32 AM

Wow, you might be taken a little more seriously if you weren't so hypocritcal your self. "war on Christmas"????
"war on Easter"??? It looks like you certainly have an unpeacfull agenda here that you want to "shove down peoples throughts." Why do you care what others beleive?
Why would you want to stop people from attaining a higher level of enlightenment, if your not interested it is not your problem. why are you so venomous about what othes want to believe? Religion isn't the reason for the problems in the world, the problems in the world are caused by people, selfish, greedy power hungry people that warp "religion" to justify their means. People are inheritantly evil, we can obtain a small amount of hope however, when humans choose to serve a higher purpose then themselves through faith in something besides worldly pleasures. I can think of nothing more nobel. Most religions promote kindness and love to others. Your beliefs do not send any messages of love and goodness that I can see.
Why do you have such an aversion to people that want to spred kindness and love?? Your belives are not nuetral they're anti-God, that in its self is a religion to a different being,you are exactly the same as what your fighting against, only you do not promote anything positive for society. maybe you don't realize this
[/quote]

[quote]
Date: Nov 6 2006 2:05 PM

I have blocked you because your sight is creepy and has so much malicious undernotes, and because most of your followers are satanists (which is a religion by the way). The proof of God is on your web page, because if there wasn't an obvious power you wouldn't be so ademant in stopping it. Why would you want to end nothing? The belief in God does not hurt anyone unless its truth condems you and your concious begins to awaken, by believing in its power you believe in God.[/quote]

BTW: We weren't blocked. We sent a test email and it went through.

She sent both letters about 2 hours apart.

legendlette
legendlette's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if when she took a

I wonder if when she took a stab at us by calling us Satanists, she was referring to cult Satanism or Satanism like LaVey defined...

Citsatnaf
User is offlineOffline
Except for the spelling and

Except for the spelling and grammar errors, I have to agree with most the first part. The second part she's just ranting.

Whitecrow
Whitecrow's picture
User is offlineOffline
And she needs to be informed

And she needs to be informed on some history on how religion killed millions (if not billions) of innocent people. And yes, it was not greed but official dogma at the time.

liberal agnostic
User is offlineOffline
Ugg. FIrst of all, the term

Ugg. FIrst of all, the term war on christmas was founded by the right, mainly Bill O'Reilly. I think I'll make a thread on the war on christmas.

Also, We are not satanist. We don't believe in evil. We believe in not killing people, not lying, you know, all that crazy mumbo jumbo.

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
FTT Management wrote:Her

[quote=FTT Management]Her profile says Christian and 30 years old, you respond, and then feel free to alert her to this thread. The letter came to our myspace.

[quote]

Date: Nov 6 2006 11:32 AM

Wow, you might be taken a little more seriously if you weren't so hypocritcal your self. "war on Christmas"????
"war on Easter"??? It looks like you certainly have an unpeacfull agenda here that you want to "shove down peoples throughts." Why do you care what others beleive?
Why would you want to stop people from attaining a higher level of enlightenment, if your not interested it is not your problem. why are you so venomous about what othes want to believe? Religion isn't the reason for the problems in the world, the problems in the world are caused by people, selfish, greedy power hungry people that warp "religion" to justify their means. People are inheritantly evil, we can obtain a small amount of hope however, when humans choose to serve a higher purpose then themselves through faith in something besides worldly pleasures. I can think of nothing more nobel. Most religions promote kindness and love to others. Your beliefs do not send any messages of love and goodness that I can see.
Why do you have such an aversion to people that want to spred kindness and love?? Your belives are not nuetral they're anti-God, that in its self is a religion to a different being,you are exactly the same as what your fighting against, only you do not promote anything positive for society. maybe you don't realize this
[/quote]

[quote]
Date: Nov 6 2006 2:05 PM

I have blocked you because your sight is creepy and has so much malicious undernotes, and because most of your followers are satanists (which is a religion by the way). The proof of God is on your web page, because if there wasn't an obvious power you wouldn't be so ademant in stopping it. Why would you want to end nothing? The belief in God does not hurt anyone unless its truth condems you and your concious begins to awaken, by believing in its power you believe in God.[/quote]

BTW: We weren't blocked. We sent a test email and it went through.

She sent both letters about 2 hours apart.
[/quote]

I don't need to respond she is a troll.