*Looks around*

:)

*Looks around*

;)

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Nothing bad, well...except

Nothing bad, well...except for my damnation to Hell. :(

Hell is probably better than Heaven though.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cheer up.

Cheer up.

All the cool people are in Hell. With the exception of Frank Walton.

Ya know what I'm saying?

Noor
User is offlineOffline
True. Hopefully Edison can

True. Hopefully Edison can invent a cooling system or something and Frank would have to run it for an eternity. Sweet.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Also I remember a Friday the

Also I remember a Friday the 13th from two years ago, it turned out to be a great day. :D

Noor
User is offlineOffline
ROFL. It's another Friday

ROFL. It's another Friday the 13th today. Let's see if I get blown up by a meteor.

hush
User is offlineOffline
My girlfriend dumped me

My girlfriend dumped me after we found out I have brain cancer and AIDS.

other than that its just fine

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Five hours left 'til the day

Five hours left 'til the day ends for me. Oh, except for the fact that I got eaten by a crocodile in my backyard, it's going pretty good.

Theories on why Friday the 13th is considered unlucky, from Wikipedia:

* The Last Supper which is supposed by popular Christian belief to have been on Thursday, with Judas numbered among the thirteen guests (Jesus plus his 12 apostles), and that the Crucifixion of Jesus which is supposed by popular Christian belief to have occurred on a Friday. However, Judas was not actually present for the latter part of the meal.
* That the biblical Eve offered the fruit to Adam on a Friday, and that the slaying of Abel happened on a Friday (though the Bible does not identify the days of the week when these events occurred).[4]
* Friday 13th October 1066 was the last day of the reign of the Saxon King Harold II. On this day, William, Duke of Normandy offered Harold the option of ceding the crown; Harold declined the offer. The Battle of Hastings took place the following day (Saturday 14th October 1066). Harold was slain and William took control of England.
* One theory, offered in the novel The DaVinci Code holds that it came about not as the result of a convergence, but a catastrophe, a single historical event that happened nearly 700 years ago. The catastrophe was the decimation of the Knights Templar, the legendary order of "warrior monks" formed during the Christian Crusades to combat Islam. Renowned as a fighting force for 200 years, by the 1300s the order had grown so pervasive and powerful it was perceived as a political threat by kings and popes alike and brought down by a church-state conspiracy, as recounted by Katharine Kurtz in Tales of the Knights Templar (Warner Books: 1995): "On October 13, 1307, a day so infamous that Friday the 13th would become a synonym for ill fortune, officers of King Philip IV of France carried out mass arrests in a well-coordinated dawn raid that left several thousand Templars — knights, sergeants, priests, and serving brethren — in chains, charged with heresy, blasphemy, various obscenities, and homosexual practices. None of these charges were ever proven, even in France — and the Order was found innocent elsewhere — but in the seven years following the arrests, hundreds of Templars suffered excruciating tortures intended to force 'confessions,' and more than a hundred died under torture or were executed by burning at the stake."
* Friday and 13 were both sacred to the Norse goddess Freyja, so Friday 13th was especially sacred. Christians who wished to suppress her worship said the day was unlucky.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Holy fuck, I'm actually

Holy fuck, I'm actually alive. :o