not the usual

Stanley Spadowski
Stanley Spadowski's picture
User is offlineOffline
not the usual

I think it just needs to be said, that all of the posts on here are rediculously in depth, and extremly serious. I am of the belief that if you take yourself too seriously, you end up being a dick. plain and simple. Im not saying "dont post serious stuff", but does anybody post anything on this board like "hey, surfing the internet...I just found this...and its worth a watch" infact. Im gonna start it up ladies and gentlemen. a while ago I stumbled upon this video, and call it childish and immature, but I think it gets better and better each time you watch it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xF0WQWyeH5M

enjoy

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
we arent entirely serious,

we arent entirely serious, if you read carefully, we are serious but we do add humor. and many topics are serious topics afterall.

FranktheTank360
User is offlineOffline
Yea, I'm a jokester, so

Yea, I'm a jokester, so after I joined, I should be making a lot of jokes. :-D

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
yay for jokes, everyone

yay for jokes, everyone loves jokes. if you are up for dead baby jokes. talk to cody. he has a bunch

FranktheTank360
User is offlineOffline
And i have 3 helen keller

And i have 3 helen keller jokes too that they really liked if youre interested.

Greg
Greg's picture
User is offlineOffline
those jokes are amazing. I

those jokes are amazing. I laughed my ass off when you told them

Bryan T
Bryan T's picture
User is offlineOffline
In the subject of politics

In the subject of politics and religions, especially for teens, if your not serious and in debth with your discussion adults will never respect or even give you the chance. That is my reasoning behing being serious with some of my topics. But i am, as much as the next person, mild mannered and joke a lot.

blood pig
blood pig's picture
User is offlineOffline
Exactly. If I gave a

Exactly.
If I gave a half-assed humerous argument in school, no one would take me seriously.

Bryan T
Bryan T's picture
User is offlineOffline
exactly my point...i mean

exactly my point...i mean adults dont take teens seriously anyway so why would you give them the opportunity to put us down even more.

KimTheFaerieFreak
KimTheFaerieFreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey my wonderful harry

hey my wonderful harry potter is satan thing wasn't crazy person serious. Infact I'm not usually serious. But if I am going to have a debate, seeing as most people don't take a 13 year old girl very seriously when it comes to opinons, you really have to be serious.

Bryan T
Bryan T's picture
User is offlineOffline
you only 13? wow you are

you only 13? wow you are very articulate and out spoken for you age more power to you.

The more knowledge you gain the more power you have to persuade people to believe in the truth.

KimTheFaerieFreak
KimTheFaerieFreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
yay! I love when people

yay! I love when people don't think I'm an idiotic child who doesn't know what she's talking about.