I have no life and I have nothing better to do, so I'm going to start this thread.

Sir Valiant for...
Sir Valiant for Truth's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have no life and I have nothing better to do, so I'm going to start this thread.

I think that the moderators need to get their act together [b]because somebody broke the rules and I think we should be allowed to.[/b]

The window may have been small, but I saw edyb123's rejoin post before it was deleted, the thread locked, and in all likelyhood, he was banned again. I know what he said and I know that someone in particular didn't like it, so used moderator authority to "fix" the thread. See? I'm starting a conspiracy theory. Pretty clever huh?

I don't like this. If the moderators are going to censor the threads to fit what they want to say and ban all opposition[b] (even though most of the members that have joined are theists)[/b], what makes this site any better than George Orwell's 1984?

You can go ahead and waste effort banning my profile here. I am gone. There is no "free thinking" going on here..[b].oh wait, freethought is a philosophical viewpoint that holds that beliefs should be formed on the basis of science and logical principles and not be comprised by authority, tradition, or any other dogma. [/b] just pretense and power play. Egann was banned (before I joined) and I still am in the dark as to why. Logos appears to have left, and now you have turned on your own (edyb123 posted his myspace account to prove he was an atheist....[b]and theists have impersonated RRS members in the past!!!)[/b]

My own [b]failed[/b] prediction: This thread will be deleted, my account banned, and Freethinkingteens will stew over this incident for many months, then, as I have already noticed when Egann was banned (the posting rate plummeted) this site will drown in it's own blood....Maybe if Egann didn't plagiarize, he would still be here...

And all this because of a power-hungry moderator and my own speaking out against oppression of free thought.

Go ahead and ban me. I'm already gone. I have no time for such two-faced hipocrites as the likes of you. [b]Which is why I started this whole thread in the first place, because it's the logical thing to do...[/b]

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
For somebody is sticking up

For somebody is sticking up for "freethought", you can't seem to let it all go.

The irony...

And I feel sorry for anybody that thinks that MySpace is a reliable source. I can pretend to be a thiest on MySpace. :o

transientangent
transientangent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why do you think we should

Why do you think we should let it go when a person can be banned so quickly and without notice? If we perceive an injustice and hypocrisy why should we not criticize it?

Here we have someone that was banned because he didn't sound like an atheist. He posted nothing obscene, didn't spam, and it'd be hard to pin trolling on him with only the one thread used as grounds. You drew a false analogy in the other thread by saying someone with a questionable name who was clearly looking for girls would be banned instantly, but this is an entirely different scenario. Of course I have to mention that in this thread, because someone locked the previous thread. Again, no notice.

Doesn't anyone think it important for moderators to clearly justify their actions for the forum? Doesnt' anyone think it wrong to ban an atheist for not "sounding like an atheist"?

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
transientangent wrote:Why do

[quote=transientangent]Why do you think we should let it go when a person can be banned so quickly and without notice? If we perceive an injustice and hypocrisy why should we not criticize it?[/quote]

Hypocrisy? Please.

We have more theists join this site than atheists. I know a theist when I see one.

[quote]Here we have someone that was banned because he didn't sound like an atheist. He posted nothing obscene, didn't spam, and it'd be hard to pin trolling on him with only the one thread used as grounds. You drew a false analogy in the other thread by saying someone with a questionable name who was clearly looking for girls would be banned instantly, but this is an entirely different scenario. Of course I have to mention that in this thread, because someone locked the previous thread. Again, no notice.[/quote]

The guy has made 3 accounts already!

But really, we don't have to give notice. We have a lot of theists coming here saying they're atheists, yet bash atheists.

If stuff like this bothers you. Stop coming here. It's that simple.

[quote]Doesn't anyone think it important for moderators to clearly justify their actions for the forum? Doesnt' anyone think it wrong to ban an atheist for not "sounding like an atheist"?[/quote]

It's deceiving when you come here and say you're an atheist but then say that atheism is wrong. People actually thought he was a theist!!!

What if a Christian came here and said that Christianity is wrong and hated god?

Tedy
User is offlineOffline
I can therefore assure you

I can therefore assure you that you do not know a theist when you see one...
I made 3 accounts because i have nothig better to do.. and debating on this forum was entertaining..

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Tedy wrote:I can therefore

[quote=Tedy]I can therefore assure you that you do not know a theist when you see one...[/quote]

Yes I do know a theist when I see one.

If you have a problem. Get out of here.

[quote]I made 3 accounts because i have nothig better to do.. and debating on this forum was entertaining..[/quote]

Nothing better to do?

Then go to a spam thread.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
I'm done talking about

I'm done talking about this.

If anybody thinks they're going to have problems in this forum, then they should stop posting and starting new threads and just move on.

We have more theists on this site than atheists. And we don't ban people because they're theists. Ok?

This thread is locked.