And so here we go

highraven
highraven's picture
User is offlineOffline
And so here we go

I found this site http://www.anointed-one.net/atheism.html and it says that the big bang theroy has no proof whatsoever and since it cant be proven then god must be real because everything comes from something...one big problem were did god come from? read the article and give me your thoughts

The_Fragile
The_Fragile's picture
User is offlineOffline
Same old arguments,

Same old arguments, different fundie. He's not throwing anything new in here. I've seen these arguments torn down several times. Theists really need to change their tired old bag of lies and deceit.

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
the big bang has been

the big bang has been proven
the hubble telescope proves it

the furthest it can see is about 13.7 billion lightyears away. the reason it can't see further is because after that point, light can't reach us

the reason it can't reach us is that things that far away are travelling faster than the speed of light relative to us

Einstein's relativity says that's impossible. well, it is, if you see space as static (not moving)

what they've figured out is that space itself is expanding. not only that, it's accelerating

think of space like the surface of a balloon, being inflated; where things in the universe are restricted to the surface of the balloon

space ius like that, but with three dimensions

so we know space is expanding and accelerating. what does that tell us?
the big bang happened.