Conservative Forum...WTF?

liberal agnostic
User is offlineOffline
Conservative Forum...WTF?

I know we only talk about politics sometimes, but listen to this. I was interested in honest political debate, so i went to www.conservativesforum.com . Anyways, I started posting, and arguing with right-wing wackos. I assumed that liberals were allowed on the forum to disagree. Every other forum i have ever been to has had dissent. On this forum, we have those who belive. On most liberal forums, conservatives have room to argue. But check out what the moderator informed me:

"Freedom_Lover, read the forum name. No, I do not allow liberals to post here. They are here to cause trouble because that is all they know how to do.

This is a conservative only forum and you can say good night.

I will be deleting your posts until your name goes black.

ProudVet

That's all folks!"

No where in the terms of agreement did it say liberals couldn't post. Seems they are afraid of the truth. I was debating social liberalism, something we all agree on, because I could debate economic with libertarians, who aren't such assholes.
These people are jerks.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Ya know, another thing about

Ya know, another thing about most right-wingers that annoys me is when they whine about how liberals are collectivistic but then they tend to be nationalist which I find to be quite collectivistic of them themselves.

liberal agnostic
User is offlineOffline
At least you and

At least you and libertarians consistantly believe in privacy. Right-wingers believe in privatizing everything except privacy.

Malleus
Malleus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Attitudes differ from place

Attitudes differ from place to place. Unfortunately, in a community geared towards a right-wing frame of mind, there will be some ground lost in the "listening to others" department. That's rather disgusting, regardless. Some people are afraid to look in front of them.

shasocastris
User is offlineOffline
This reminds me of

This reminds me of conservopedia. It's a wikipedia for right wing bigots who want to compensate for small penises. I hate people and forums like that. I always wonder what they talk about, besides bashing people's heads in that aren't like them.

Cheers!

Kovash Tau'va!

per ardua ad astra

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

-Salvor Hardin, Foundation

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I've been to Conservopedia
I've been to Conservopedia once or twice. My favorite wiki is Uncyclopedia, they bash everything and everyone with a lot of humor.