Hey Christians lets even it out.

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Christians lets even it out.

We sing Christian songs on sunday. And atheists songs the rest of the week.

But neither can say the following words:

1. cursing

2. Jesus

3. Lord

5. Yawhey

6. holy

Words you can use:

1. USA

2. Politacal

3. Fictional

4. almighty

5. God

6. sheperd

Thanks and have a wonderfull day. ^_^

Noor
User is offlineOffline
TBH I'm not really sure what

TBH I'm not really sure what to say...

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haha, Im not sure what you

Haha, Im not sure what you mean... or why you put in a list of words that we can use because I assume that we can use all of the words that are not under the 'you cant use these words' list....

fredric sedric
fredric sedric's picture
User is offlineOffline
come now man, u can use

come now man, u can use jesus, lord and holy, unless in a deogetory way, ie. jesus christ (in the naughty way), holy crap, satanic lord of the mighty underworld, or another good example god danm.

thats because they lie to you about free speach, christians are allowed free speach as they hold the top positions in the government, and they have a major influence im modern society (mostly cause ppl get sick of hearing them bitch all the time).

thoes who arnt ruled by the church or the bible dont get the oppertunitys to fully express themselves in the mainstream music charts.... or even in the mainstream society

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
fredric sedric wrote:come

[quote=fredric sedric]come now man, u can use jesus, lord and holy, unless in a deogetory way, ie. jesus christ (in the naughty way), holy crap, satanic lord of the mighty underworld, or another good example god danm.

thats because they lie to you about free speach, christians are allowed free speach as they hold the top positions in the government, and they have a major influence im modern society (mostly cause ppl get sick of hearing them bitch all the time).

thoes who arnt ruled by the church or the bible dont get the oppertunitys to fully express themselves in the mainstream music charts.... or even in the mainstream society[/quote]

LOL ur a genious

fredric sedric
fredric sedric's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol, genious no you kinda

lol, genious no

you kinda pick up on a more realistic view on society after growing up in a hypocritical christian home and uber hypocritical christian school where alternitive ideas are frowned apon.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
I rather enjoyed it... but

I rather enjoyed it... but you did use the word 'holy' :)

fredric sedric
fredric sedric's picture
User is offlineOffline
holy, yer i did 'holy crap'

holy, yer i did 'holy crap' :p

shasocastris
User is offlineOffline
If I ever actually find

If I ever actually find God's feces, I wonder if a Christian would hold it and revere it?

Cheers!

Kovash Tau'va!

per ardua ad astra

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

-Salvor Hardin, Foundation