Act like an atheist stereotype.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Act like an atheist stereotype.

(I got the idea from another forum I sometimes visit. Basically you act like what some Christians and the media think atheists are like.)

I know God exists, but I choose to hate him because I want to rape people all I want.

SonOfTheEverRuler
User is offlineOffline
/me starts throwing bibles

/me starts throwing bibles around while thumping one in people's faces.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I think ducks gave birth to

I think ducks gave birth to elephants, elephants gave birth to crocodiles, and crocodiles gave birth to monkeys, who were my grandparents.

Toxicat
Toxicat's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am close-minded because I

I am close-minded because I don't believe in anything. I know nothing about the bible and I have no morals. I support naughty things like gay-marriage and I have hot lesbian sex every day! WOOO yeah so therefore I am a disgrace to society.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I'm a communist and I

I'm a communist and I worship Stalin and Hitler because they were atheists.

HeliosOfTheSun
User is offlineOffline
I want to stick out of the

I want to stick out of the crowd and get ALL of the attention I can get!

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I allowed myself to be

I allow myself to be tempted by Satan and that's the only reason for my atheism. I purposely choose to ignore Jesus calling for me because I don't want any moral standards.

adaypastdead
adaypastdead's picture
User is offlineOffline
my personal favorite! I

my personal favorite! I oppress Christians and sue good god loving Americans over stupid things like keeping prayer out of school, and getting god out of the pledge.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I believe the present

I am an atheist because I want to worship evolution, which teaches that the present universe and all life on it came about POOF! out of a tiny cloud of dust.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I'm a hunched-over, wicked

I'm a hunched-over, wicked old barren witch whose favorite food is children fried in curry. Mmm...I'm going to snatch the next child I see with a cross and throw them in the cauldron. Yummy...

devoutatheist
User is offlineOffline
i have horns in my head and

i have horns in my head and a pointed tail, oh yeah and i am not a good person because only christians are good people!

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the board,

Welcome to the board, devoutatheist!

Right now I'm praying to the God of Evolutionism, Charles Darwin.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
This is fuckin'

This is fuckin' hilarious.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0503/atheists.html

Lots of stereotypes.

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
life has no meaning, so

life has no meaning without god, so everybody may aswell kill themselves now

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I believe in a one-world

I believe in a one-world government where school kids are forced to spit and pee all over pictures of Jesus. If they refuse they're going to be hung by their ears until they memorize The God Delusion.

(ow, my ears hurt just thinking about it.)

Hrkman
User is offlineOffline
I am an atheist solely

I am an atheist solely because I want to suck cock, and all religions deny me that. (Heard that one, unfortunately. OBVIOUSLY all Atheists are gay -_-).

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I have lesbian sex with

I have lesbian sex with chimps and monkeys, and it's awwright since atheists don't have morals!

Hrkman
User is offlineOffline
I am because I don't want to

I don't want to be punished for my wrong-doing, and am like a child who hates my parents for being punished. My mind is very weak because I am a child of Satan.

I think Jerod7890 puts it best on the comments to "Win an Autographed copy of RADAR magazine with RRS!"

"people are atheist just because they dont want to be punished for their wrong doing. they are like little children who hates their parents for being punished for doing wrong. they minds are very weak satans children is weak."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWGaZ5Ydyrs
(My debate with him carried into private messaging when my commenting limit was reached)

dowry
User is offlineOffline
I know that god exists, but

I know that god exists, but I call myself an atheist to rebel against my parents and the way that I was brought up.

All of my ideas are corrupt because I don't have a 2000 year old book making all of my decisions for me and because I have no morals.

Someday I will repent and run into the arms of Jesus begging for mercy because there are no atheists in foxholes.

Lucia
User is offlineOffline
I became an atheist because

I became an atheist because my entire family was killed in a fire and no God would ever do such a thing to me. I hate God and I hate everyone and I hate life, and the only reason I don't go around killing all you people is because I don't want to go to jail, and the only reason I don't kill myself is because I want to stick around to make fun of infinite number of naive idiots that populate this world...Life is meaningless and the world is boring and I'm an arrogant twit.....*angst angst angst angst angst*

Noor
User is offlineOffline
CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID! I

CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID! I WANNA START A WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANS BECAUSE I HATE THEM FOR NOT ALLOWING ME TO DO WHAT I PLEASE! I IGNORE OTHER RELIGIONS ON PURPOSE AND ATTACK CHRISTIANITY ALL I WANT BECAUSE I DESPISE THEIR JESUS!

HeliosOfTheSun
User is offlineOffline
Im an athiest cause I like

Im an athiest cause I like to deconvert everyone I see with my witty and smart mind. I always correct anyone who sayd God Bless You. I slapped athiest stickers all on my friends sites so everyone can know that Im athiest.

Hrkman
User is offlineOffline
I'm an atheist for the sole

I'm an atheist for the sole purpose of making everyone else one. I believe in God, but I just want to mislead people. God is imprinted on my heart, but I just ignore it because I choose to.

Shelby Mundt
User is offlineOffline
I'm an atheist because I

I'm an atheist because I hate America and I'm not a citizen here anyway, so I might as well get back at them by ignoring Jesus's overbearing, undying love for me.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I'm an insensitive and

I'm an insensitive and immoral nihilist and I have no concept of love and kindness because without the soul we can't have any feelings.

And I also want to kill off all society with my atheism.

"[E]very form of atheism, even the initially well intentioned, constricts, shrinks, enslaves the individual atheist within and against himself and, eventually, as atheism reaches plague proportions among men, goes on to enslave and murder society." - Vincent P. Miceli

(no, that quote isn't fake)

Hrkman
User is offlineOffline
I believe that when I die, I

I believe that when I die, I will become a tree for all eternity, not in the sense that my physical being may rot and decomposers can turn me into nutrients suitable for a tree's growth, but rather, I will mentally be a tree watching stuff forever.