dangerous information in the internet

hush
User is offlineOffline
dangerous information in the internet

i recently started doing some research and i found lots of disturbing information.

i found a huge document of ways to kill yourself. it includes poisons and ways to aquire them(which may also be used for murder although the doccument dosnt say that).

i also found a document on how to make incredibly dangerous explosives

i found quite a few others of that nature

im rather indecisive about such information being available to anyone. i personaly love to know these thing even though i would never use them and im sure there are others that simply read these thing for the information without plans of using them. but there are others that read them with full intention of using that information to harm themselves or others.

I'm basicly wondering what you guys think of this information being readily available to people on the internet.

although everyone on this forum seems pritty stable i still dont think its a good idea to include links.

but if you realy want them you can private message me with a personal promise that you want misuse the information and ill reply with the links

although thye are pritty easy to look up on google

SonOfTheEverRuler
User is offlineOffline

[img]http://necrowmancy.com/img/you_fail_06.jpg[/img]

Noor
User is offlineOffline
People who want to do

People who want to do something like that will always find a way to do it. People who want to blow up themselves will do it anyway. They have a right to do whatever they want to do to themselves and it's slavery to interfere with that. And those who want to bomb others will find some way to do it anyway.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
One more thing - it's

One more thing - it's irrational to say that one group (the government) can view and ban all this stuff from the rest of the people. Government is people, all people are equal in rights, so if the government has a right to view this stuff everyone else does.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
When somebody tells me that

When somebody tells me that they are going to kill themselves, I don't do anything about it.

The reason is because people that want to commit suicide don't tell anyone, just in case somebody might stop them.