Blasphemy Challenge not much of a challenge.

caposkia
User is offlineOffline
Blasphemy Challenge not much of a challenge.

Just a comment on the "Blasphemy Challenge". Sorry to point out that simply denying the Holy Spirit is not "Blaspheming" the Holy Spirit. To actually Blaspheme the Holy Spirit as Mark 3:29 says would mean;

1. You'd need to believe in the Holy Spirit
2. You'd need to believe in Satan/Hell/ basically all the teachings of the bible.
3. You would need to claim that the Holy Spirit, (of which you believe in) is actually an Evil Spirit, or a Spirit of Satan.

This way, this sin is actually very hard to do unless you are fully aware of the ramifications of what you are doing and you fully choose to make that claim about the Holy Spirit. You would also be aware that Satan exists and does affect our world and lives. That would be your basis of claim. To admit Satan exists is to admit God exists. Sorry Atheists.

Everyone does have a right to believe in what they want. I believe there is an ultimate truth out there whether you want to accept it or not. Logically, so one or the other would have to be true. Either God exists, or He doesn't.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Not this bullshit again. Do

Not this bullshit again. Do you have any idea how many times this has been addressed at the RRS forums? It's been mentioned ad nauseum.

We aren't admitting God/Satan exists or anything. By taking the challenge, we're telling the world that we aren't afraid of going to hell because hell does not exist.

caposkia
User is offlineOffline
my bad

I guess I didn't search enough. I apologize. I understand your intentions. Even so, you should never be afraid of hell anyway. Regardless whether you believe it exists or not, putting that fear of hell in someone is just religious dispensationalism, and it's false. just fyi

Jesus loves you all,

Caposkia