nick gisburne

hush
User is offlineOffline
nick gisburne

the situation is as fallows

nick gisburne is a fairly promanent you tube atheist. he made a video consisting entirly of quotes from the quran most of which were ment to sugest the islam is a violent religion (i never said it was) he made no commentary on it it was stricly quotes and thats what he was banned for

if youm realy wanna support him getting unbanned go to

www.gisburne.com and download the file of the vid and upload strate to you tube i did

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
WTF?! You can ban someone on

WTF?! You can ban someone on youtube for quoting the Quran?

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes.

Yes.

hush
User is offlineOffline
he also made a video of

he also made a video of similar quotes from the bible this time with commentary but youtube had no problem with that. sounds like the youtube people are afraid of some pissed off muslims

heres a link to the vids

christain one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMovSWb-uoA

muslim one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJKAWSId5IE (this is the one i uploaded)

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I uploaded one to my

Ok, I uploaded one to my account

I just want to make sure... they banned his account for doing something wrong... i watched that movie and i diddnt like it... the quotes came a little fast and it was just quotes... sorta boring - wrong if they banned him for it... just a boring video with noting but quotes

hush
User is offlineOffline
update: his new account

update: his new account nickgisburne2000 had the muslim video cencored again and taken down by youtube but the christian vid was untouched.

here is what he has to say about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEaC6Azs9DE

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Awsome! I diddnt know that

Awsome! I diddnt know that was who you were talkin about (ive watched several videos by him but I diddnt remember his name... I like his mormon video (smells like tea bags) - Awsome, Im gonna check if mine is banned yet... I bet it is not)

Edit: Nope, My account and my video is not banned yet, but this is the only video I have uploaded sooo....

hush
User is offlineOffline
they got a 3 strike rule.

they got a 3 strike rule. unless u got 2 other strikes ur good

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haha, I dont have any

Haha, I dont have any strikes because I dont have a webcam (and hence no way to make a video... i guess that I could do text or something... like nick.. but that would take too long)

alghanor
User is offlineOffline
have you ever seen nick's

have you ever seen nick's other videos? he is one of the smartest atheists out there... maybe that's why islamistic fundamentalist are after him... and that one video surely isn't one of his better posts... i'm really pissed off right now because he's been deleted again!!!

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes I have, I just did not

Yes I have, I just did not remember his name/ connect who's account was deleted yet. But yes and I enjoyed them very much as well as found them to be decent and nonthreatening.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
This sucks, if you go to his

This sucks, if you go to his website he shows how they are changing their story (and banning all future accounts by him...)

This seriously sucks... will he change to another video hosting service?