have you ever realapsed

hush
User is offlineOffline
have you ever realapsed

long story short a few weeks ago there was a real hot christian fundimentileist girl and my hormones almost overrided my rationality. share any storys likt this you have.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lol, Hush. But I never

Lol, Hush. But I never really seen a hot christian girl before. I have seen a few pretty fundie chicks, but no 10's.

My brother considers himself an agnostic and he's dated some girl fundies, they were not all that though.

JoshHickman
JoshHickman's picture
User is offlineOffline
A while ago I was thinking

A while ago I was thinking about dating someone who was super- christian. But that was before I thought about it or anything. Now, I guess I realize I am not going on a date for quite some time. Probably because I go to school with people 5- 8 Years older than me.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:5- 8 Years older than

[quote]5- 8 Years older than me[/quote]

Ya, that would be weird... I dont know if it would be way cool or...

As for me.. I really find people who are extremly religious (and I mean really crazy book of mormon thumpers) to hard to get along with... I have never met a really religious girl who wasent mormon... and as much crap as christians and muslims spew out... mormons are the worst (Ok, i guess after jesus camp i dont feel that way... but mormons are on the top of the fundementalists)

soo... i guess i would not convert no matter how many scantely clad women bible thumpers try to seduce me!

(haha, i can just imagine all of these christians trying to "tempt" me into irrationality...)

JoshHickman
JoshHickman's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mormons are the worst? Did

Mormons are the worst? Did you know a low- level Scientologist trains in the art of emotionally destroying people? This is a prerequisite to most things scientologists do, including being a therapist. They are trained to use these techniques on people who disapprove of scientology.

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus Camp changed my

Jesus Camp changed my mind... but mormons do stuff like this... mormons dont emotionally destroy... more manipulate. I honestly dont know much about scientology (I think it is a rather dumb cult that a few celebreties follow...) and i am not comparing mormonism to cults... cults are diffrent .... (I dunno i sorta ment that of the mainstream religions... it was one of the worst (but jesus camp showed me that there were some worse))

Look, from a young age people are trained to never question anything that comes out of a bunch of sexually obsessed old guys. The leaders ask about everything from your finances to your underwear (that is holy...) - Mormonism isnt the worst... but it is up there in emotional manipulation and control (dont count cults... or third world countries... (they go above and beyond my conception of oppression))

Oh, Just thought of this... mormonism by my definition is not a cult... but scientology is... i know that people could take this the opposite way... so I might withdraw that stuff on cults...

debaser
debaser's picture
User is offlineOffline
JoshHickman wrote:Mormons

[quote=JoshHickman]Mormons are the worst? Did you know a low- level Scientologist trains in the art of emotionally destroying people? This is a prerequisite to most things scientologists do, including being a therapist. They are trained to use these techniques on people who disapprove of scientology. [/quote]

HAHA!! my aunt is a scientologist; when i lived with her, she made me go in for "communications" courses. i never really understood what the whole thing was about, so i kind of blocked out everything that was said when i was there.

debaser
debaser's picture
User is offlineOffline
as for the topic; i guess

as for the topic; i guess most girls i'd ever be attracted to wouldnt be much for religion since the bulk of them would be gay. :P

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
You could be gay and

You could be gay and religious... just not some religions. I would think that any fundamentalist religion would shun gays... but others you could believe in.

hush
User is offlineOffline
Guruite wrote:You could be

[quote=Guruite]You could be gay and religious... just not some religions. I would think that any fundamentalist religion would shun gays... but others you could believe in.[/quote]

well satanism ,not the devil worship one antons one, openly states that homosexuality is ok and should nto have any stigma attached.

on the topic of satanism i think its a great philosophy but i don consider it a religon even though it is legaly recognised ass one

Guruite
Guruite's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think it is more like a

I think it is more like a philosophy than a religion

(i believe that it was said that satanism is just objectivism with ritual thrown in.... but i could be making that quote up (I don't know))

Funny thing is that many (i don't know if most) satanists don't believe in Satan at all... it is just a silly thing to more piss off the Christians

I do know that some weaker (more modern) christian groups have accepted gay and lesbian pastors/ministers

I also believe that budism and most of the tao (eastern) religions don't hate gays

(I don't know about Hinduism... I assume that Islam and Judaism don't like them...)

But, most fundamentalists come from the Christian and Muslim populations - other than that I think that people are more accepting