User is offlineOffline
God Hates Fags

Part 5 of a 6 part BBC Special.

Cant figure out how to put embedded players in here so here's the link

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0P9elMQgrc]HERE[/url]

Noor
User is offlineOffline
Video doesn't show up for

Fred Phelps is a disgustingly vile creature. I remember reading about how GHF went to the funerals of the VT tech victims. Fucking idiots they are.

Dusty
Dusty's picture
User is offlineOffline
But the truth is they are

But the truth is they are the only true followers of the Bible, b/c it teaches such hatred as that, as radical as they are they are the only ones that take all of it literally.

P-Dunn
P-Dunn's picture
User is offlineOffline
noor wrote:Fred Phelps is a

[quote=noor]Fred Phelps is a disgustingly vile creature. I remember reading about how GHF went to the funerals of the VT tech victims. Fucking idiots they are.[/quote]
I completely agree. I can't stand him or any of his cohorts.

[quote]But the truth is they are the only true followers of the Bible, b/c it teaches such hatred as that, as radical as they are they are the only ones that take all of it literally.[/quote]
I completely disagree.

If they were to take "all of [the Bible]" literally, then they would love their neighbor as themselves, not judge others before judging themselves, etc. It's only the Old Testament regulations that they seem to be so absorbed in, which don't even licence you to "hate" anyway.

liberal agnostic
User is offlineOffline
Being a political junkie, I

Being a political junkie, I have to mix politics into this. Sean Hannity "reported" these assholes when they were cheering at funerals, except with one major difference. He said they thought the troops diserved to die because of the Iraq War. Huh.... You can see how he confused the 2 ideas.

debaser
debaser's picture
User is offlineOffline
fred phelps is probably one

fred phelps is probably one of [u]thee[/u] biggest douchebags ever.